- November: development of communication tools,
- October: training with the approach of Historical Monuments organized by rampart
- September: preparation of the heritage days (training of guides, securing places) – 220 welcome visitors
- July-August: scrub, filing the first of grant application
- April – June: round table of all Governments and authorities concerned, membership in the rampart network, followed by training on pedagogical organization of volunteer projects organized by rampart
- March – April: takeover of the association by a local team
- February: meeting in Stockholm with the owner.
Between 2002 and 2015 (sleep period)
Between 1997 and 2002 (during the summer)
- Guided tours
- Concerts, exhibitions, open air cinemas
- First volunteer sites 'Rampart'
- Elaboration of an explanatory booklet
- Creation of the association Cézon
Une île, un fort, des histoires